Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fun in the Sun!

This past Sunday after church we drove to Ocean City, NJ to lay out on the beach. We had so much fun laying out in the sun and playing in the ocean. Thanks to Kylan for planning the trip!










We are enjoying our summer back East. We have been able to do so many fun things. A couple of weeks ago one of my best friends, Kami, was able to come stay with us for a couple of days. It was so good to see her and have some girl talks! We miss you girl-come see us again before we leave!



I am grateful for this opportunity to spend so much time with my wonderful husband. We are both working a lot. I am now a manager at work. I am in charge of the front end of the store. I am in charge of all of the chashiers and have to count the money and balance out the money in the safes and the registers. So far it's been stressful-so much to learn! We can't believe the summer is already half over. Time flies when you are having fun I guess!


Here is a picture of us in our work outfits the other day before we went to work. Gotta love the polos and lanyards!

We hope everyone is enjoying their summer as much as we are!




2 comments:

Ed, Kalisa, Dyson, Savannah & Daxton & Daxton said...

Cute pictures! The beach sounds like fun. I like the pic of you an Greg on your bellies at the beach, it is cute:) I like the work outfits. How is the job?

Jeff and Teresa Palmer said...

Can't wait to pick you up Saturday. miss you guys.