Friday, February 19, 2010

Wonderful Wife and Friend!!!!

Hey everybody that reads out blog!!! This is Greg and I am blogging for the very first time. I dont think that Karly even knows that I know how to blog. I am having a little trouble sleeping tonight, so while my wife is sleeping, I thought I would post they way I feel about my wife publically. I think that Karly is the most incredible person on the face of this planet. I am the luckiest man alive to be married to her. She is the most thoughtful person that I have ever met. She is always thinking about me and my needs and never puts herself before me. I have lots to learn before I am anywhere close to as good to her and she is to me. I am grateful to be married to her and be able to spend this wonderful journey with her. There are times when I am sure I drive her up the wall ( Jazz games, Aggie games, actually just sports in general) She is really great to just take it as it goes. She probably thinks that I am more in love with those activites than I am with her but that could not be any further from the truth. I love her with all my heart and I hope that she knows that. I know I am being a little mushy but I want her and all of you to know how I feel about her. We are one month shy of being married for two years and it has definately been the best, most rewarding two years of my life. I look forward to spending many more years (forever) with my wonderful spouse. I love you Kar!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Taryn said...

How nice, Greg! Karly is great :) Love you guys!

tyson and ashley said...

Aww how sweet Greg!! And I agree, Karly is great!! I am glad you guys have each other and are so happy!! :)
PS we miss you guys!

Hxuxcvg said...

AWWWWW that is so sweet Greg! Karly is very lucky to have such a wonderful husband. Thanks for treating her so good! She deserves it. :)

JaKe and NaT* said...

OH my gosh Greg!! Bonus points for you:) that was so sweet and I agree with you 100%... I so wish we lived closer!!! Hope life is goin fabulous!

Jaci said...

So, so sweet! I think Karly is pretty wonderful too! :)

amber said...

Oh MUSH!!!! jk. That was very sweet of you. Even after she told you your hair looked bad:) That just shows how strong lOvE is. Psst. Kar you are a wonderful person with a great big heart. Thanks for being my FrIeNd!!!

Ali and Andrew Hyde said...

Andrew would never in a million years do that! So cute! 2 years blows my mind too!

Jeff and Teresa Palmer said...

Greg, that is very sweet of you. Karly is a sweetheart and we are lucky to have both of you in our lives. I'm glad Ashlie and Taylor has you and Karly to help them when they need help, like picking out clothes. Love you guys forever!