Monday, January 4, 2010

Graduation


This past month Greg graduated from Utah State University with a bachelors in Marketing. I am so proud of him! To celebrate we went with Whitney and Jase to Salt Lake to temple square and Benihana to eat. We had so much fun spending the night together laughing and having a good time with great friends.










As of right now Greg is looking for a Marketing job. He has been talking about going back to school and applying for graduate school. We will keep everyone updated when he decides exactly what he wants to do.

I have a lot to update on. I will keep the updates coming so I can get up to date in our busy lives.

Happy New Year!

6 comments:

Jaci said...

Congrats Greg! That's so exciting! Karly, you are probably more relieved than he is! Homework nights seemed longer for me than they did for Ladd (and he was the one doing the work!).

So good to see you the other day! Love you girly!

The Jensen Family said...

That is so exciting to graduate! I've been checking your blog for new updates. I haven't seen you since august, we should get together again:) I know with dancing your life is going to get really crazy so when your free give me a call.

Anonymous said...

Yay for the hubster!! I was telling my husband a couple days ago that I felt free as a bird the day I graduated...like I was on top of the world!! And then came time for the job hunt, and now I feel like I've lost my wings. I hate job hunting!!! But congrats to your husband! Can't wait til mine is done!

Ali and Andrew Hyde said...

YAY for Dec 2009 Grads! We rock! Thanks again for letting me borrow your husband when I marched my butt around campus in the highest red heels I own!

Cami Jo said...

That is so exciting!! What an accomplishment =)

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!! Congrats Greg! Sure miss ya girl!