Monday, November 23, 2009

When should you trust your husband/Halloween


I know-I know I suck at blogging! The truth is, Greg and I don't have anything interesting going in our lives to write about. We have done a couple of things this past month that have been a lot of fun. First, we had a Halloween party with a bunch of friends. We had so much fun dressing up, eating so much good food and playing a bunch of fun games. I am so glad we went and were able to spend the night with such fun people!

Here are a couple of pictures of Greg and I on Halloween.



Second, a couple of weeks ago some of my family decided to get together and go on a hike to the widcaves. We couldn't have chosen a better day to go! We had so much fun on the way up, on the way down was a different story! Greg decided on the way down he KNEW the old trail and insisted we should go that way and beat the others down. Like the good wife that I am, I trusted him! Little did I know he would lead me astray. We got lost and there was no turning back. About halfway down the mountain we slid on our butts down steep hills with NO trail. I was so mad at him and decided there are times when you shouldn't trust your husband-LESSON LEARNED! Here are some pictures from our adventure-Enjoy!




Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Jaci said...

Happy Turkey day to you old woman! I love your costumes!!!

JaKe and NaT* said...

you are greg are the greatest couple on earth! loved your costumes... any thing new?? if ya know what i mean:)