Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall 2009

Sorry, I know it has been a while since I updated. The truth is we are either at work or not doing anything fun enough to blog about. Greg has been gone to the deer hunt the last couple of weekends so I have been home alone. We have done a couple of fun things this past week. Here are a few pictures.

We went deer hunting last sunday for a couple of hours right in front of my parents house. We saw about 20 deer, but no bucks :)






This past friday night my mom had a halloween party for my family-tons of fun! We had a big pizza party and played a bunch of halloween games. It's so fun to watch all of the nieces and nephews get so excited to win prizes and candy. Thanks for the great party mom!











We were bikers (in case you can't tell)

Yesterday we were able to go and carve our pumpkins with some of our friends. I didn't get a picture of the group, but here is a picture of our finished pumpkins. Thanks Riley and Aubry for inviting us!







That is about all that has been going on in the Palmer home. I am still teaching dance every night of the week and Greg is finishing his last couple months of school. He will be graduating at the end of this semester with a degree in Marketing. If anyone knows of any jobs out there please let us know!

Happy Halloween!!


2 comments:

JaKe and NaT* said...

its so good to hear from you!! love the costumes and i love that you went hunting! thats my kind of girl... haha what you up to these days?? we need to chat!!

Kami said...

You're back! Oh I thought you and Greg had fallen off the face of the earth...glad to see your doing well. I love the new tats ;)