Monday, January 3, 2011

2010-What a great year!

This past year has been so wonderful! 2010 has allowed Greg and I to do so many fun things and grow closer together than ever before! Here is a recap of our year...
January
-We started off the new year by going to Vegas/St. George with some of our best friends Whitney and Jase for a mini vacation.





February
-Nothing exciting happend in February. Greg and I both stayed busy with work.
March
-We celebrated 2 wonderful years together on March 13th!
- We celebrated Greg's 25th birthday on March 25th.
-We took a week vacation to California and spent 3 days at dinsneyland. (Greg's first time there)







April
-Celebrated my 25th birthday.
-Greg left me for 5 weeks and moved to Wichita, KS for another year of summer sales.
-I had my first surgery to clear up some endometriosis and found out my appendix was also removed when I woke up!


May
-Most of May was spent in front of my computer skyping with Greg.
-Greg flew home for our dance review.
-We traveled accross the country to Wichita, KS.
-We moved out of our apartment in KS to an apartment in Oklahoma City.




June
-Most of June I spent at the pool with the girls or running on the little Oklahoma trails with my sister in the Oklahoma heat!
-Greg was busy working so hard for our little family
-We went to a bunch of triple A baseball games whenever Greg had a day off.



July
-After many months of trying to get pregnant and after 8 possitive pregnancy tests we realized my surgery was a success and we had a little one on the way!
-We were able to tour downtown (bricktown), go to the zoo and see a couple more baseball games.





August
-Most of August was spent sitting inside due to the fact that morning sickness was in full effect!
-Greg finished his job!
-We packed up and took the road trip back to Utah (with no air conditioner)
-We spent a day at the Box Elder County Fair and rodeo with some of my best friends!
-Greg purchased his first truck, a 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500.
-My brother and we added another beautiful sister in law to the family.
-Went to Fetal Fotos and was told our little baby was going to be a GIRL!



September
-Mrs. Blueberry broke down (aka my car) so we purchased our first hyundai.
-Spent a few days at Twin Lakes boating and spending time with family.



October
-Our 19 week ultrasound confirmed that we are having a baby girl!
-I was able to throw a baby shower for one of my best friends Whitney.
-Greg's good friend from Mongolia came and spent a weekend with us.
-Spent quite a few weekends cheering on the Aggie football team.
-We took our annual four wheeler ride to the top of Mt. Logan with Jim and Sarah.




November
-We spent many weekends at Aggie basketball games cheering on the team and watching my beautiful sister in law cheer and dance.
-We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner spent with family and friends.
-Greg got PRK surgery on his eyes-goodbye glasses and contacts!

December
-Mostly spent finishing up our christmas shopping.
-We spent so much time with familiy at family parties or just hanging out chatting all night with family.
-We got spoiled this year for christmas from both families.






I am now 30 weeks pregnant and the countdown is on-10 more weeks until our sweet little girl is here! I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for our little family!

7 comments:

Tori said...

Good luck on the last 10 weeks, they go crazy fast! Girls are super fun, you guys will be cute parents! Congrats again.

*LC...Lindsey and Chris said...

Great post Karly! Can u believe I posted??? LOL! I love the re-cap of the year...I can't believe the baby is so close-just a few more months! Miss ya-Linz

Taryn said...

She is going to be here so so soon! yay!

Ali and Andrew Hyde said...

What a great year! I love the picture of all of your pregnancy tests- classic! You are kidding me that you are already 30 weeks! HOLY CRAP does time just fly or what!?!?! I am SO excited for you guys!!!

Hxuxcvg said...

Oh I love this post! Except for the PLUMP picture of me :) Hehe... I can't wait for Leyla to be here! IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

tyson and ashley said...

Looks like you guys had a great year! This year will be even better with your new sweet babe! :) we are SOOO excited for you guys! You will both be such great parents! And maybe our little ones will get to be in the nursery together at the hospital! ;) That would be so much fun for all of us!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had endmoetriosis! How do they test for that? Looks like a fun year! I'm excited for you and your little baby girl!!