Tuesday, June 28, 2011

June Happenings

June has been full of summer fun! At the first part of the month we moved to Tremonton. We are loving our new home. I will post pictures soon! A couple of weeks ago we went on our first camping trip of the summer up to Yost with the Palmer family. We were so excited for this camping trip because we were going to finally have Leyla meet Taryn, Ryan and Stella for the first time! It rained a little bit while we were there, but we had tons of fun just spending time together.







Stella kept falling in the same hole over and over again. (I had to get a picture for you Taryn)



Stella and Leyla meeting for the first time. It was so cute, Stella kept saying "hi Leyla."


Since this is our 1st summer home since we have been married, Greg has been able to play a little ball again. We have spent some time at a few baseball games with the Aggies, some softball with his friends and also some softball with the Llama's.



While Ryan and Taryn were up visiting Greg was able to play again with his brother. It was so nice to have Taryn back to chat with during the games.







Greg and Leyla on Father's Day. We love you Greg! I couldn't have asked for a better dad for our little girl :D






I had to throw in these next two pictures just because they are cute!





Yesterday we spent the day at Lagoon for Nucor Day. We thought that taking Leyla to Lagoona Beach would be so much fun for her-WRONG! She hated the water and the heat! I ended up not getting any sun and trying to get her to take a nap the entire time!



Leyla is 3 months and 1 week today. I can't believe my little girl is growing up so fast!






All in all it was a great day with family, even though we had a few freak out moments. What would parenthood be without those right?


June has been good to us so far. Let's hope July stays warm and that my little girl will learn to like the sun a little more so that I can get a tan :)

4 comments:

Taryn said...

Oh Stella and that hole. Could she have been anymore accident prone? We miss you guys already!!! Keep posting pictures of that sweet little girl. Stella loves looking at them! (and so do we!)

Kynzie and Brenton said...

Yay! You finally updated! Please do it more so i can see what you guys are up to! Miss you!

Ali and Andrew Hyde said...

Leyla is SO dang cute! Seriously I could look at her pics all day long! Lagoon with a baby was probably a very different experience- ha ha! We go to Lagoon every year for my dad's office party and I was thinking about having to take Jackson the other day and then that night I had a nightmare about Jackso going on The Rocket with me and he slipped out of my arms and ya, I woke up screamig and freaking out! Ha Ha! Glad you didn't take her on the Rocket! Love you guys!

Jeff and Teresa Palmer said...

Karly, that is the cutest little bathing suit ever, on the cutest little girl. Love you guys